Do you have a desire to help a hospice patient with housekeeping or shopping for groceries? How about helping a rehab patient who is housebound because there is no wheelchair access from their home? Have you ever felt like there must be something you could do to help those impacted by hurricanes, tsunamis or other devastating disasters? If these situations have ever tugged at your heartstrings, then you are a Hancock Regional Hospital Caring Community Partner.
We could use your help to.....
- Build/Repair a wheelchair ramp or perform minor home repairs for an elderly neighbor
- "Winterize" the home of a hospice patient (caulk, window plastic, etc.)
- Clean a home or go shopping for groceries for a homebound/hospice patient
- Read to a homebound patient
- Provide temporary pet care for an ill/recovering pet owner
- Provide respite care
- Participate in short-term mission trips in our outside of the United States.
These are just some ways the Caring Community Partners would like to serve our community. Do you know someone who could use our help?
To Volunteer or find out about volunteer opportunities please contact Marc Petrey, Board Chairman at (317) 468.4550 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to make a donation to Caring Community Partners, please contact the Hancock Regional Hospital Foundation at (317) 468.4583 or you can mail your donation to: Hancock Regional Hospital Foundation c/o Caring Community Partners 801 North State Street Greenfield, IN 46140