Hancock Regional Hospital is pleased to announce a new name for our home-based health care services. We are now Suburban Home Health. Even though our name is changing, we are still offering the same quality, same service and same convenience. And we are still delivering on the Hancock difference of providing extraordinary care.
Our compassionate services are for patients who want treatment or rehabilitation at home. We believe patients often feel better when they can be near the ones they love in familiar surroundings. This is why we provide home health services as needed right to your door on a scheduled basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Your treatment needs are our primary concern, so we provide a wide range of physician-directed health services which include:
- Skilled nursing care to speed wound healing
- Patient educations for new medications, pain management and infusion therapy
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Personal care needs during your rehabilitation
- Social workers and registered dieticians to help you take care of yourself
We believe you deserve quality and compassion, wherever you are, whenever you need it. To learn more about our Suburban Home Health home-based services or to talk with someone, please call us at 317.468.4523.
Suburban Home Health Care is licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health, accredited and Medicare/Medicaid Approved