Wellness & Education
The healthier our community, the better it is for everyone. To help our community be and stay well, Hancock Regional Hospital offers a host of resources. There are classes, workshops, and support groups, even a library. Most of it all free, and all here for you.
- Multiple American Heart Association CPR classes
- Childbirth preparation, including breastfeeding and newborn care
- Smoking cessation courses
- Diabetes education
- Safe Sitter® with CPR
- Seminars on health related topics
- Several support groups
- Hospital tours
- Speakers for your group meetings
- Car seat inspections (the only fitting station in Hancock county)
For additional information about any of our community programs, please call 317-468-4506 or contact email@example.com.