A healthier life begins HERE! Hancock Wellness Center is the region’s only CERTIFIED medical fitness center. No matter what your current fitness level or health need, Hancock Wellness Center offers a variety of services to help you become a healthier, happier you. Now offering two locations, Greenfield and McCordsville, to serve our community.
Classes & Support Groups
The healthier our community, the better it is for everyone! To help our community be and stay well, Hancock Health offers a host of resources. There are classes, seminars, support groups, even a library! Many of our offerings are free and reduced fees are available, based on financial need, with most classes.
- Multiple American Heart Association CPR classes
- Childbirth preparation, including breastfeeding and newborn care with infant CPR
- Smoking cessation courses
- Diabetes education - please call 317-468-4379 for information or to register, online registration not available
- Safe Sitter with CPR
- TB Validator Certification class
- Dean Vaughn Learning System Medical Terminology courses
- Seminars on health related topics
- Several support groups
- Hospital tours
- Speakers for your group meetings
- Car seat program
For additional information about any of our community programs, please call 317-468-4506 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.