Behind every great frog is an army of toad-ally cool hoppers.
Our Hank is no exception. He’s a big, orange amphibian full of fun, but he alone can’t spread all of the necessary hoppyness. That’s where Hank’s Army comes in! They’re a 20-person Hancock Health crew, armed with Hank’s swag—stickers, tote bags, sippy cups, and the like—and lots of positivity.
Maybe you’ve noticed these happy hoppers in person at Hancock Health or online, where they’re using their social media channels to tell great stories about our associates and all the ways we make health possible for everyone. Maybe you even work with a Hank’s Army member and have reaped some ribbeting rewards because of it—a restaurant delivery or some Hank swag of your own.
But in case you don’t know who they are, here’s the list:
- Kara Armstrong – Hancock Family Medicine, New Palestine
- Macey Asberry – Hancock Pediatrics
- Alisha Cavaletto – Hancock Orthopedics
- Jessica Corlew – Hancock Family Medicine, Boyd
- Tracie Corn – Hancock Internal Medicine, Greenfield
- Alissa Crye – Hancock Internal Medicine, Greenfield
- Lissa Ferrara – HPN Corporate
- Allison Miller – Hancock Surgical Group
- Madison Osborn – Hancock Family Medicine, McKenzie
- Heather Renfro – Hancock Internal Medicine, McCordsville
- Hannah Richardson – Knightstown Health Care Center
- Abby Russell – Hancock Family Medicine, New Palestine
- Angie Schepper – HPN Corporate
- Lauren Stranger – Hancock Counseling and Psychiatric Services
- Shantell Tharpe – Hancock Immediate Care, Gateway
- Jaymee Thiboxeaux – Hancock OB/GYN
- Ashley Tischler – Hancock Neurology
- Heather Walker – Hancock Family Medicine, McCordsville
- Summer Wall – Hancock Endocrinology
- Danae Young – Hancock OB/GYN
That’s our inaugural class of Hank’s Army members; they’ll be working hard for Hank through July 2022, when a new group of recruits is named. If you want to enlist and you’re a Hancock Health associate, drop Hank a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re not one of our employees, but all of the hoppyness sounds good to you, check out our openings at hancockregionalhospital.org/careers/.