“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
Hope Lives Here
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Nearly 16,000 kids are diagnosed with cancer each year in the United States. With that in mind, we’re revisiting the many ways our cancer care team helps patients live a full life with cancer until they’re living without it. Revisit our video to see how nurse navigators at the Sue Ann Wortman Cancer Center made treatment more manageable for Chris Baggott.
Making Health Possible
Just for men? Heart disease is the number one killer of American women.
Recognizing Suicide Prevention Week
- We have a psychiatrist, nurse practitioner, therapist, medical assistant, and case manager.
- Individual therapy (group therapy is scheduled to begin in early fall).
- Medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder.
- Integrated behavioral healthcare with co-occurring treatment curriculum.
- Therapists provide cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and trauma focused therapy.
Hank’s Dad Joke of the Week
Q: Why did the house go to the doctor?
A: It was having window panes.