Open to Serve You
All of our offices and departments have reopened, but it isn’t business as usual. Our procedures have been modified with the safety of everyone who enters our buildings in mind. For details, contact your doctor and check out our regularly updated What’s Open list to find out how and where we’re serving you.
Our Reopening Plan
- Our waiting rooms are closed to ensure social distancing for staff and patients. Patients are greeted and provided with masks when they arrive.
- We’re allowing one visitor per patient, limiting any unnecessary exposure beyond those that need care and allowing hospital staff to maintain social distancing standards.
- Our associates are following the current recommendations about using Personal Protective Equipment.
- Sanitization has always been a central part of our work, but it’s become an even bigger focus throughout the pandemic. We encourage associates to disinfect their shared workspaces, ID badge, and phone frequently throughout the day. Associates wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and are encouraged to keep their cars stocked with disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer for the commutes to and from work.
- All associates who are sick are encouraged to stay home. If an employee tests positive for COVID-19, they’ll remain at home until they have met CDC guidelines for returning to work.
- Associates are encouraged to change into clean clothes and shoes at the end of each shift because we’re also taking steps to protect families and friends when our employees return home from work.
Our Health and Safety Measures
Health, safety, and cleanliness inside our facilities are top priorities, so we’ve modified how we do things in four key areas:
- We are using an employee screening process, which includes asking health-related questions when each employee arrives at work and taking the temperatures of anyone who doesn’t feel well or has had contact with someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19.
- We have enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizer and opportunities for hand washing.
- We are complying with CDC social distancing requirements, including using masks, transparent barriers, and, whenever possible, maintaining six feet of distance between everyone who visits and works in our buildings.