Introducing Gateway Hancock Health
A vision of healthful living powered by the people of Hancock County, Gateway Hancock Health offers convenient, high-quality immediate care, and affordable labs and imaging, and more—so you can easily improve your life and your health.
It’s the start of a whole new approach to health care in Hancock County, located at I-70 and Mount Comfort Road. Just 15 minutes or less from New Palestine, Greenfield, McCordsville, Lawrence, Irvington, and the east side of Indianapolis.
- Gateway Immediate Care for convenient care when you need it most.
- Gateway Labs and Imaging, making it quick, easy, and affordable to get the blood tests, X-rays, ultrasounds, and other tests you need.
In coming years, Gateway will expand with more healthcare services and resources, and a community space, becoming a local center for health and wellness.
The Future of Healthful Living
Gateway is our first step into a new model of convenient, patient-friendly health care at Hancock Health, including:
- Save Your Spot appointment scheduling and online check-in and registration to get you the care you need quickly and easily.
- A digital patient-experience platform that provides a seamless experience throughout your visit.
- Just one bill for all the services you receive, simplifying the payment process.
Gateway will help us explore new ways of providing value-conscious care with great customer service—in order to improve the health and well-being of our patients.
Gateway is now open and seeing patients. Visit Gateway to see how our vision of the future of health care is taking shape. Or check us out online at HancockGateway.org. Be full of life and full of health. It all begins here.
Gateway Hancock Health Immediate Care | Suite 101
6189 W. John L. Modglin Drive Lab | Suite 102
Greenfield, IN 46140-9364 Diagnostic Imaging | Suite 103