- Must be 18 years or older to order tests
- Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present at the time the lab work is conducted
- State-issued photo identification is required at the time of registration
- Tests may be paid for by credit, debit, or HSA cards
- Non-transferable receipt of ordered tests printed at time of order
- Tests are non-refundable and must be used within one year of purchase
- Hospital cannot submit bills to insurance
- Results from Preventative Screenings and Labs are not shared with your healthcare practitioner, unless you make a request when you arrive for testing. You are encouraged to share your results with your practitioner
- Results will be mailed to the patient. Likewise, results may be viewed on our Patient Portal (HealthConnect)
- Patients without online access can pick up their results at any of the locations by providing a photo identification
- Check the box on the website to provide consent for statement below:
I request and authorize Hancock Regional Hospital staff to provide & perform screening tests for my health and well-being. I understand that Hancock Regional Hospital has a policy in place to test participants of this testing program for viral Hepatitis and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) if an employee sustains an accidental exposure to a participant’s blood specimen. In the event of such exposure, I hereby consent to such testing by Hancock Regional Hospital, the results of which will also be provided to me at no additional cost.
I hereby agree that by registering for self-directed testing, I hold harmless Hancock Regional Hospital employees, volunteers, and any healthcare practitioner, whether employed by Hancock Regional Hospital or an independent contractor, from any and all liability that might arise as a result of any acts or omissions that occur as a result of this self-directed preventative screening program.
I understand it is my responsibility to share my results with my healthcare practitioners, even if I have elected for them to receive results. I understand that self-directed testing results may not be immediately visible to my healthcare practitioners in the Hancock Regional Hospital’s Electronic Medical Record, so I understand the importance that I immediately contact my health care practitioners for any and all abnormal test results.
If you ordered a CT for Cardiac Calcium Scoring or a Lung Screening CT, Please call (317) 468.4600 to schedule your appointment.