Job Shadows are experiences where someone can observe one of our associates in their daily duties for four hours but no more than eight hours or one working shift. Job Shadows are scheduled based on the number of requests and availability of staff. A member of our clinical education staff will contact you within 7 calendar days, with more information after you submit the pre-screening form below.
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Ages 15-17 will require parent/guardian consent
- Complete pre-screening form below
- Upon selection a more formal Job Shadow Packet will need to be completed.
- Job Shadow Packets will need to be completed and received 7 calendar days prior to the experience.
Submission of the pre-screening form does not guarantee acceptance for a job shadow experience. Because Job Shadow experiences are scheduled only through our established online enrollment process, emails or cold calls to individual associates are discouraged.